Baader Planetarium has evolved the wide-field astronomical eyepiece to a new level. Introducing the world’s first production Astronomical Eyepieces to use aspheric surfaces, the Baader Hyperion-Aspheric 31mm Telescope Eyepiece. This new technology has allowed Baader to eliminate eyepiece aberrations without the usual penalty of extra lens elements, excessive size and weight, or high cost.
- Eye relief: 18mm
- apparent field of view: 72°
- 6 elements in 3 groups
- Works in both 1.25" and 2" focusers
- High-index glasses delivers low distortion and astigmatism on scopes as fast as f/4.
- Baader Hyperion Phantom Group Multi-Coatings for superior light transmission
- Water-White Glasses for crystal clear views, low scatter and excellent color fidelity
- Soft Leatherette Storage Pouch
- Baader Winged Rubber Eyecup