Morpheus® eyepieces provide a sharp image right to the edge of the (true) 76° field of view. The brightness and richness of contrast offers a new dimension in eyepiece design. These eight-lens eyepieces with Phantom Coating® Group excel at planetary observation as well as deep-sky objects - especially when serving as photographic projection eyepieces due to their flat field design.
- Full field sharpness: The ultra-sharp 76° undistorted flat field is unsurpassed by any other modern wide field eyepiece. Also on-axis sharpness and contrast rivals our best, ever released planetary eyepieces, the Zeiss Abbe ZAO I and II.
- Long Eye Relief and optimized for bino-viewing: ~ 20mm of eye relief provides that famous spacewalk feeling, incredibly impressive with bino and both eyes.
- Hard aluminium alloy with industrial quality UV-stabilized anodizing surrounds a set of 8 lenses with one ED- and two Lanthanum elements.
- 2" and 1¼" nosepiece: integrated into one eyepiece of 55mm max outer diameter, supports bino-viewing even for kids.
- Photo-Video Adaption: Like their Hyperion siblings, all Morpheus eyepieces make superb imaging projection optics with the M43 photo/video-thread