The Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 SynScan gives optimal stability and pointing accuracy for a wide variety of heavy professional photo and video equipments. It is a hybrid mount with alt-azimuth capability for general use, and equatorial capability for astrophotography use. Supplied with a SynScan handset with dual AZ/EQ firmware, it can automatically find and track 42,900+ celestrial objects from its database.
AZ-EQ6 SynScan is capable of carrying heavy-duty photographic equipments for professional shooting and video recording. It is a very efficient transportable mount weighing only 15 kg, for a load capacity of 20 kg (counterweight excluded).
An excellent feature of the AZ-EQ6 SynScan is the patented dual-encoder technology. This technology allows the telescope to be moved manually either axis without the mount losing its positional information which gives enormous freedom and convenience for users.
- Built in USB
- Mount Type: EQ/Alt-AZ Dual Mode Go-To
- Counterweights: 5 kg x 2
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Motor Drive: Built-in 1.8° Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Hand Control: Version 4 Go-to SynScan
- Tripod Height: 127 cm (50 in.)
- Tripod Weight: 7.5 kg, 2-inch steel tripod
- Shipping Weight: 21kg + 15 kg
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 117x28x21cm3; 100x50x50 cm3