The professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II is a biological LCD microscope at an affordable price. With fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5” full color TFT screen and 5MP CMOS sensor, the LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides. The microscope even includes a 1GB SD card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lesson, and more.
From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, schools and research institutions.
- Type of Microscope LCD Desktop
- Head 180° roatatable head w/3.5" TFT LCD Screen
- Nosepiece Triple with click stop
- Objective(s) Type (3) Achromatic objectives on turret
- Objective(s) Standard DIN 35 RMS
- Objective(s) Magnification 4x, 10x, 40x
- Objective(s) Thread WJ 4/5" x 1/36"
- Focus Type(s) Course Focus
- Focus Travel (per rotation) 0.7mm to 35.3mm (.027" to 1.39") (est.)
- Magnification Range 40x, 100x, 400x | Up to 1600x with digtial zoom
- Illumination Type LEDs
- Illumination Position(s) TBD
- Illumination Adjustability Mechanism Adjustable wheels at base
- Power Source Universal 100 to 240V, 50/60 hz multi-country plug | (4) AA (optional)
- Battery Options Yes (4AA)
- Stage Fully mechanical with metal clips, 88mm x 88mm (3.5" x 3.5") | With Filter wheel | Red, blue, green | 1mm, 3mm, 6mm apertures
- Condenser Type Aplantic
- Condenser N.A. N.A. 65
- Stage Diaphragm Multiple on wheel
- Eyepiece Type CMOS Sensor in lieu of eyepiece
- Sensor Size 5MP | 1/2.5"
- Pixel Size 2.2 µm
- Screen type High Definition TFT LCD Screen | 480 x 272 pixels | 262K colors | Brightnes 400cd/m2
- Screen Size 3.5"
- Memory Type SD Card
- Memory Size 2G SD included | Supports up to 32G
- Port(s) In AC Plug (power) | SD Card slot (32Gmax)
- Port(s) Out Video/ TV out | USB 2.0
- Still image capture resolution 2592 x 1944 | 2112 x 1188 | 1538 x 864 | 640 x 480
- Video resolution VGA (640 x 480)
- Shutter trigger position On LCD Screen
- Software Internal Firmware built in
- Microscope Dimensions 170mm x 140mm x 330mm (6.7" x 5.5" x 13")
- Microscope Weight 56 oz (1600g)
- 2GB SD Card
- USB 2.0 Cable (data transfer)
- 5 Prepared Slides
- 4 plug, multi-country AC adapter
- Dust Cover
- Carrying Case