The intermediate-level Celestron Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope is an easy to use, low power microscope. With powers of 10x to 200x, it’s ideal for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. With the higher power magnifications, you can even view traditional microscope slides.
Best of all, you can capture your discoveries using the built-in 2.0 MP camera. Press the camera button, through the software interface on your PC, to save images and VGA-quality video directly to your PC. Image captures up to 1920 X 1080 pixels to view your subject with clarity even on large monitors.
The LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright. An included metal stand allows for steady shots and comes in handy when viewing at higher powers, minimizing shaking and keeping your specimen in sharp focus.
For teens and adults alike, the Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool. It’s well suited for hobbyists, quality control inspectors, medical professionals, and scientific researchers.
- Type of Microscope: Handheld Digital
- Nosepiece: Clear plastic
- Objective(s) Type: Single adjustable internal objective
- Focus Type(s): Barrel focus: Course Focus and Fine Focus
- Magnification Range: 10x to 200x
- Illumination Type: Ring Illuminator- 8 LED-Adjustable
- Illumination Position Upper- At Nose
- Illumination Adjustability Mechanism: Adjustment Wheel- On barrel
- Power Source: USB Connection with computer
- Eyepiece Type: CMOS Sensor in lieu of eyepiece
- Sensor Size: 2MP - 1/3.2"
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm
- Screen type: Screen is your PC
- Screen Size: Screen is your PC
- Memory Type: No on-board memory
- Port(s) Out: 2.0 USB - 5V (non-removable cable)
- Still image capture resolution: 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 640 x 480
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 640 x 480, Max frame rate 30fps
- Shutter trigger position: Through Software
- Software: Celestron MicroCapture Pro
- Software compatibility: Windows: 10/8/XP
- Mac: OSX 10.4- 10.14
- Microscope Dimensions: Microscope: 110mm x 35mm (4.33" x 1.38")
- Stand: 175mm x 140mm x 110mm (6.90" x 5.51" x 4.33")
- Microscope Weight: 1.0 lbs (453 g) (including stand)
- Included Items: Adjustable Stand
- Calibration ruler