For serious microscopy work, look no further than the saxon RBT Researcher Biological Microscope.
This beast of a microscope features a trinocular head, four objectives of 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X, individual eyepiece focusing, double-layered mechanical stage and coaxial coarse/fine controls to make it easy to operate the stage when you're viewing your object through the eyepiece.
This microscope promises versatility and durability for use at work, school or home.
- 45mm DIN Achromatic Objectives of 4x,10x,40x(S),100x(S, Oil)
- Wide field plane-scope eyepiece (WF10x)
- Magnification range of up to 1600x
- Trinocular head inclining at 30º and 360º rotatable
- Interpupillary Distance of 55-75mm
- Double layer mechanical stage of 140X155mm with a moving range X-Y of 70X50mm Ø2-Ø30mm
- Iris Diaphragm
- Ø32 Filter
- N.A. 1.25 ABBE Condenser
- Coaxial Coarse And Fine Focusing Adjustable Mechanism
- Halogen illumination