Made from polished brass, the hand-crafted saxon Grandeur Brass Telescope is a classically designed instrument for your leisure and professional stargazing and terrestrial observation use.
You’ll appreciate both the beautiful design and the functionality of this easy-to-maintain telescope with its 80mm achromatic objective lens, 900mm focal length and natural mahogany hardwood tripod.
The saxon Grandeur Brass Telescope is guaranteed to make a statement in your home or office.
- Optical Design - Refractor
- Aperture - 80mm
- Highest Practical Power - 160x
- Focal Length - 900mm
- Focal Ratio - F/11.3
- Eyepieces - Plossl 25
- Finderscope - 6x30
- Diagonal - 1.25" 45° Erect Image Diagonal
- Mount Type - Alt-Azimuth
- Tripod - Mahogany Hardwood
- Optical Tube Dimensions - 8.5 x 92cm
- Optical Tube Weight - 9.5 kg
- Shipping Dimensions - 110 x 45 x 40 cm3
- Shipping Weight - 20kg