8" Astrophotography Newtonian
The Sky-Watcher Black Diamond 200/1000 Photo Reflector OTA is a 200mm aperture Newtonian reflector with diffraction limited optics, all the light gathering power you need for visual use or astrophotography! Newtonian reflector telescopes are among the most cost effective design on the market, reaching much larger apertures than an equivalently priced refractor. The large aperture will help resolve faint, extended objects like nebulae and galaxies, whilst the 1000mm focal length focal length will reveal fine details of lunar craters.
The 200/1000 Photo Reflector is equipped with an excellent Crayford dual speed focuser allowing fast, coarse regulation followed by a precise 10:1 reduction adjustment knob to reach the optimal focus. A 3 element 28mm LET eyepiece is provided, allowing 35x magnification and a 56° apparent field of view with 20mm of eye relief. The aluminised primary mirror is aspheric (parabolic profile) offering an optical system free from spherical aberration. The secondary mirror is thin to allow fast cooling and it is held by extra thin spider supports for minimal diffraction spike effects on bright stars and increased contrast.
Sky-Watcher NEQ6 Pro Mount
- Aperture - 200 mm
- Focal length - 1000 mm
- F ratio - F5 mm
- Eyepieces - 2" LET 28mm
- Highest Practical Power - 400x
- Faintest Faintest Stellar Magnitude - 14.2
- Focuser - 2" Dual Speed 10:1 focuser
- Finderscope - 9 x 50
- Optical tube weight - 8.75kg
The NEQ6 Pro is designed for astrophotography featuring an auto-guide port and compatibility with computer control software. 20kg of payload capacity will keep longer scopes and astrophotography setups stable and your images steady.
The Sky-Watcher NEQ6 Pro is represents the ultimate evolution of the EQ6 mount. The integrated bubble level and the adjustable tripod legs make the levelling easy, the azimuth and altitude axis can be fine adjusted for a precise polar alignment. On top of that, the included polar scope included allows an extremely precise polar alignment that helps to drastically improve the quality of tracking, especially for astrophotography.It is capable of bearing heavy telescopes for both visual and photographic use and it is equipped with the SynScan that allows an accurate alignment. The auto-guide port allows precise tracking for high resolution astrophotography.
The exceptional SynScan Go-To system allows full control of both R.A. and Dec. axes with 9 slew speeds and 5 arcminute pointing precision, allowing you to quickly and accurately locate objects across the night sky. The Go-To system can automatically slew the telescope on command toward planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies, clusters and much more. The SynScan has 42,900 memorised celestial objects for an amazing journey in the night sky. The Deep Sky Tour function suggests a list of the most interesting deep sky objects currently visible, so even the novice astronomer can easily observe faint objects at the touch of a button.
- Payload 18.2Kg
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Tripod Height 85-147cm
- Tripod Weight 7.5kgs
- Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
- Counterweight Shaft Length: 28.5cm
- Counterweights 2 x 5.1Kgs
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 16Kgs
- Mount Height: 41cm
- Total weight: 23.5kgs (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.144 arc sec (or 9.024,000 steps/rev.)
- Power Requirement: 11 to 15 V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Gear Ratio: 705
- 13" Dovetail Bar
- SynScan Hand Control