Recommended for astro photography.
The Sky-Watcher 80/600 Black Diamond ED Doublet Refractor OTA is a refractor telescope that well designed for wide-field astronomical observation of prominent nebulae, star clusters, and galaxies from a dark-sky location. Come with focal ratio f/7.5, it can be used as an astrograph for sky photography or telephoto lens. The Ultra high contrast of this Sky-Watcher ED Refractor allows the subtlest of details to be easily scrutinized under conditions of good seeing.
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi
- Diameter: 80mm
- Focal length: 600 mm
- Focuser: Dual Speed 10:1
- Eyepiece: 2 inch 28mm
- Highest Practical Power: 160x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude: 12.2
- Finderscope: 8X50
- Tube weight: 2.27kg
- Diagonal: 2 inch 90º Dieletric Diagonal with 1.25 inch adapter
- Tube Dimension: 100mm x 620mm
A user-friendly and provides various combinations to satisfy all you needs for astrophotography, It is a high precision, GOTO fast star finding, stable astrophotography bracket. It is Small and portable.it is the best choice for astronomy enthusiasts to travel, astronomical photography and observation.
- Power Supply: DC 12V or 8-AA Batteries
- Payload Capacity: 5Kg
- Self-weight: 2.58Kg
- Counterweight 2.27Kg(1 Incl., 1 Opt.) 1.3 lb, Dual-Tilt, Removable Rod
- Polar Scope: Built-in, Illuminated
- Latitude Range :0 to 70 Degree
- Connectivity: Hand Controller (optional accessory), USB, Wi-Fi Autoguider, DSLR
- Controller: SynScan Pro App (Android/iOS/PC) SynScan Hand Controller (Opt.)